Wednesday 21 October 2009

Christmas Show and Shopping Bargains

It was the Christmas craft show at the arena this weekend so I went along with my mum to spend too much money on things we didn't really need. It turns out in the end we both picked up some real bargains.

First stop was our friend Kim's stall showing off all her best products from her shop The Fat Quarters. She is a very talented woman with some absolutely gorgeous patterns and fabrics for sale in her shop.

That's her on the right with Debbie Johnson from Letters tied from blue. The cute aprons they're wearing are made using Debbie's new range of stamps and the stitcheries behind their heads are her designs too.

After a quick chat we left them to their selling and headed off for a tea and scone and some more bargain shopping. Mum bought some lovely bright red wool for knitting herself a jumper. 100% wool for £2 a ball definitely counts as a bargain. Then we found this stall that was selling fat quarters for £1 each or 12 for £10 so I went a bit crazy and bought 24. No idea what I'm going to use them for but I figure it's never too late to start a stash. I'm sure I'll find some projects to use them with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment