This week I've started work on my Rural Jardin quilt. I thought I would share a bit of my process so you could see what's going on between posts.
I knew I wanted to do a bear paw style block so first I figured out how to split it up into strips.
Then I drew up the pattern in Photoshop to see if it was going to work with this fabric. This step can be a bit of a faff but I'm still a bit too new to this to jump right in. The photoshop version can be seen in one of my previous posts.
I cut all my strips and started dog earing them all to get the points.
I'm almost done with my points, only the 2 1/2" squares left to do. I just love how they look all stacked up together.